Who is eligible to participate?
- Is willing to make a long-term commitment to the study, which involves completing periodic follow-up surveys at home
- Is between 30 and 65 years old
- Has never been diagnosed with cancer (not including basal or squamous cell skin cancer)
How can you participate?
Enrollment is free and will take place at various locations in Northeast Wisconsin from
May 7 to May 18, 2013.
To schedule your appointment, scroll down and find the enrollment location most convenient for you and then click on Schedule an Appointment.
Prior to your appointment, complete a comprehensive online survey that asks for information on lifestyle, behavioral and other factors related to your health.
At your appointment you will:
- Read and sign an informed consent form.
- Have your waist circumference measured.
- Give a small blood sample (similar to a doctor's visit - 7 teaspoons total). The blood sample will be drawn by a trained, certified phlebotomist.
Upon completion of these steps, we will send periodic follow-up surveys to update your information and annual newsletters with study updates and results.